We have a single maple tree in our front yard, so I'm not able to rake up huge piles of leaves (which in many ways is a good thing), but children LOVE to play in leaf piles. So I went out yesterday and raked up the biggest pile of leaves that I could and let the children just have at it! There was jumping and rolling and throwing, it was great! I love being outside, basking in the sun and enjoying the wonderful "toys" that Mother Nature has provided (cause they're the BEST toys!). I was just getting the biggest kick out of watching them play. And I was having so much fun trying to snap the perfect shot of them throwing the leaves into the air with wild abandon! Good times, good times! I sometimes have to stop and remind myself to make time for silly play, and when I do, I never regret it!
Always on the go and always up to something!
Monday, December 08, 2008
Fun, leaves and sun-kissed kids!
We have a single maple tree in our front yard, so I'm not able to rake up huge piles of leaves (which in many ways is a good thing), but children LOVE to play in leaf piles. So I went out yesterday and raked up the biggest pile of leaves that I could and let the children just have at it! There was jumping and rolling and throwing, it was great! I love being outside, basking in the sun and enjoying the wonderful "toys" that Mother Nature has provided (cause they're the BEST toys!). I was just getting the biggest kick out of watching them play. And I was having so much fun trying to snap the perfect shot of them throwing the leaves into the air with wild abandon! Good times, good times! I sometimes have to stop and remind myself to make time for silly play, and when I do, I never regret it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment