Even though I'm sick as a dog this week, I can still appreciate the subtle things the kids do that absolutely melt my heart. Every night Ainsley insists on at least 3 Bubba kisses before going to bed. And if you ask her, "Ainsley did you do that?" She will counter with a very adamant, "I DID NOT!!" It is so cute the way she says it. If you ask her, "Ainsley guess what?" She responds, "I love you!" She has the most precious little smile and as always, she smiles with her entire face and body. Big grin, squinty eyes, shrugged shoulders, it is so sweet and I want to just eat her up!
Ian's crowning moment of the week happened Sat. night. I was needing to run to Walgreens for some milk and I went outside to get in the car and Brady and Ian were outside looking at the stars. As I walked up, Ian ran up and said, "Mommy, is Uranus brown or blue?" Alas, the joke is still lost on the child and it was terribly hard to keep a straight face and I had to explain that I wasn't sure what colors Uranus is. Someday, when he actually gets this joke, I will tell him these stories and tell him how hard it was for me to keep from losing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment