Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's potty time!


So, although Ainsley isn't even 2 yet, she is asking to use the potty. Granted she has only accomplished the actual task once, but at least she is showing interest. In fact, I need to make a point to get another potty so she can have one upstairs and downstairs. She insists on at least a couple of hours of day of being "naked baby" so she can attempt to use the potty. She tells me, "Mommy, naked baby, wanna go potty!" So here I go, embarking on potty training with a little girl who is technically still too stinkin' short to use any of the potties on the market! Watching her get on and off the one we have is quite amusing. But what can I do? She wants to try and who am I to keep her from it?! This is new territory for me as I didn't even introduce Ian to the potty until he was at least 2 1/2 and I didn't really work on it until he was 3. I guess girls just prefer to get this done and over with!

No comments: