Friday, April 11, 2008

What I love about Ian this week!

OK, by far, I love this boy's sense of humor! He absolutely cracks me up on a daily basis! He is so full of energy and life and he absolutely wears me out! The other night we went to our new Sonic to have dessert and we were playing a game of "How Well Do You Know Someone?" We were seeing how well we know Daddy. So Brady was asking questions like "What is my favorite sandwich?" Which of course I know is a Philly Cheesesteak! But anyway, we came to the question, "What is my favorite vegetable?" I was naming off things, broccoli, peppers, corn, not having any luck at all and out of the blue from the backseat I hear a very definite "BACON!" Which cracked me up so bad and made me laugh uncontrollably and tears were streaming down my face. I think it was so funny because seriously, if bacon WERE a vegetable, it would definitely be Brady's favorite!

His other moment of glory this week was while we were sitting around the living room, watching TV and just hanging out. Otis was buggin' to get fed, so I asked Ian to feed the dog. Ian was trying to explain that he already fed the dog once, so it was my turn, I countered with the fact that I had fed the entire family for three meals that day so I was exempt from dog feeding chores, at which point Ian told Brady he needed to feed the dog. Brady countered that he had been at work making money all day so he was exempt from dog feeding chores. At which point Ian said, "Prove it, show me the money Daddy!" Which of course Brady could not as it was not payday and he didn't have a wad of cash in his wallet! Nonetheless, Ian still ended up having to feed the dog, but the fact that he wanted Daddy to "show him the money" just cracked me up! That kid is just too clever for his own good sometimes!

No comments: