Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Stuff is starting to happen here!

OK folks, here's the lowdown...Ainsley is literally moments away from crawling. She is getting up on her knees, doing the little chameleon thing and walking out with her hands. Unfortunately those dang knees just won't keep up with those little hands! So she gets up on her knees, walks out with her hands until she is on her belly, gets up and does it again. Or, if really pressed for time, just rolls to whatever she wants! Little Toot!

Also, I am pretty sure she is finally cutting a tooth! I was beginning to wonder if this child was going to be a toothless wonder forever. But that bottom right gum is swollen and red and I could swear that I feel something starting to poke out a little. Although I am glad she is FINALLY getting teeth, I am a little scared. Unlike her brother, she has already shown a tendency to bite when she is frustrated, so breastfeeding may become a challenge. I will hope this isn't the case though since I was shooting for at least a full year of breastfeeding then making a slow transition to regular milk. I guess we'll just have to see. But I just wanted to pass along these latest tidbits as my little stinker is just growing and growing!

No comments: