Always on the go and always up to something!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Houston, we have a visual!
OK folks, the moment I have been waiting for...there is visual confirmation of Ainsley's first tooth!! I saw that little sucker just peeking out of the gum this afternoon when I was feeding her lunch!! Yea! I was beginning to wonder if this child was ever going to get teeth. And so far, so good, there has been very little in the way of crabbiness (well, other than her normal "Crabby Patty"-ness). I do believe that tooth number two is going to be quick to follow as the left, bottom gum is kind of red and swollen as well. I can't wait till they are in far enough for a picture! But until then, you'll just have to take my word for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment