Surely I'm the luckiest lassie in the world to have two super cute kiddos and an awesome niece! And please forgive the photo quality, my iPhone isn't quite up to snuff in that department!
Always on the go and always up to something!
Friday, March 18, 2011
The Three Leprechauns!
Last night we went down to Central Market for a St. Patty's Day ceili being put on by the Irish Dance School. I wanted Ainsley to see the dancers as we are considering Irish dance for her activity. She is, after all, becoming a big girl, and she's tired of always having to tag along while Ian has all the fun! I can understand. Anyway, Nana, Mia, Brady, Ian, Ainsley and I headed down to the craziness that is St. Patrick's Day in Austin, TX!!! Central Market was VERY crowded but luckily they have a playground and there is a greenspace right behind the market with a cool, old tree and a pond full of turtles. It didn't take long for the kids to get bored of the crowds and the dancing, so they headed down to the pond where I took a picture of the Three Little Leprechauns!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment