
Ian came into our room at the most ungodly hour of 5:40am mumbling something about losing his tooth. I vaguely remember asking if he was OK and if there was a lot of blood and then grabbed something to put on the nightstand and asked him to crawl into bed with us. I admit it, I'm not the most coherent at that time of day! When I got up this morning, there was no tooth on the nightstand and I began to wonder if it was a dream, that is until I came downstairs and saw my smiling, snaggle-toothed boy!
So what happened, you ask? Well, according to the boy, he was asleep when something startled him causing him to bite down really hard, dislodging the loose tooth! Upon further investigation there was no blood found on the pillow or the sheets or on his clothes and he seemed completely non-traumatized by the whole ordeal. In fact, Ian and I both believe he should do it like this EVERY time so I don't have to pull anymore!! The tooth is now safely tucked away under the pillow awaiting the arrival of the Tooth Fairy tonight. Ian had hoped she might come last night, but sadly it came out so late that she didn't come for it. I assume she had already finished her rounds for the night and on her way back home by 5:40 am!
No comments:
Post a Comment