Ian was eating a lollipop and Ainsley wanted a lick. He obliged. A couple of minutes later, she wanted another lick, right around the time he decided he was done with the lollipop and she saw him throw it in the trash. She cried so hard! I tried to tell her that Bubba didn't mean to make her sad, he was just done with the lollipop. Dad saved the day with a Hershey's Kiss. Later, Ian came in to talk to Ainsley and this is what he said, "Ainsley when you cried it made me so sad, but when Daddy gave you the Kiss and you got happy, it made me feel so much better!" They gave each other a big hug.
Now I am sitting here with tears in my eyes! It was such a heartfelt comment and I am so moved at how much they love each other sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment