Always on the go and always up to something!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
What I love about Ian this week...
I love that he is SO excited about his birthday! He is counting down the days. Who knew 6 would be such a big deal for him?!? I love how he is happy to take the time to build a big castle with blocks and is totally happy for his baby sister to "KNOCK IT DOWN!" I LOVE that he tells me he loves me at least 4 times a day! I loves that he wants to draw pictures all the time now. He is getting so good and creative! I love that he gets his Magna Doodle and jumbles up words for me to figure out. You know you have to be a decent speller in order to mix the letters up for someone else to figure it out! And lastly, I love that he comes in here and opens up the photo booth and spends hours taking ridiculous photos of himself! I'll post some of these later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment