Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mama's little baby likes mangoes, mangoes!

As you all know, we have ventured into the realm of solid foods with Ainsley. You also probably know, from a previous post, that she is none too fond of zucchini at this point. So, I was stocking up on new foods that can be pureed and frozen yesterday and came across a batch of nice, ripe mangoes. Now Ian loves mangoes, then again, Ian loves to eat everything! So I cut up some for Ian and pureed the rest to try out for Ainsley's breakfast. I was a little apprehensive as she has not really taken well to most of the solid foods. But she took one bite and I couldn't shovel that stuff in fast enough!! She ate a whole bowl of it mixed with rice cereal and milk. She didn't spit it out once, she didn't clamp her mouth down, she just opened right up and munched it all down! Looks like I'll be making sure we always have mangoes in the house now!

No comments: