


Before everyone got here for XMAS, Ian and I attempted our first gingerbread house. Now I will be totally honest and admit that we bought the kit! There was no way on top of all the other last minute stuff I was dealing with that I could have made honest-to-goodness gingerbread. So we hit Target and managed to find the last, decrepid, beat-up kit. We worked and worked while Ainsley hung out in her high chair and we tackled our first gingerbread house and Ian was proud! But, forgetful person that I am, I forgot to take a photo of this monumental accomplishment (in my defense, I was sick when we did this thing). Well I was getting ready to toss the house out yesterday and something told me I should check and make sure I had a photo of it. Sure enough I didn't, so I set it up and got a couple of photos of Ian with it before I trashed it. I guess it's better late than never!
No comments:
Post a Comment