Always on the go and always up to something!
Monday, April 09, 2012
Another Year, Another Birthday
It seems that no matter how hard I try to ignore it, my birthday comes around every year! What is up with that? Oh well, even though I'm a year older, I like to think I'm a year happier too! Each and every day brings a new experience and a new adventure and every day allows me to spend more time with my beautiful family and friends. I have so many friends dealing with such hardships this year and it reminds me that every single day is a gift and I should do my best to make the most out of each one. Even if we don't go out and do anything "exciting", I should at least make sure that I teach my children something new, or read something satisfying or take an amazing photo and most importantly, tell my husband and children that I love them. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I am now 41 and I wouldn't want it any other way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment