Thursday, June 02, 2011

Afternoon at the Park!

Truth be told, it is too hot to even think about being outside right now, but about a month ago, it was PERFECT!  So I packed up the kiddos one morning and headed over to one of our favorite parks that also happens to be down a hiking trail from the duck pond.

First we tried out the new playground equipment.  It is SO much nicer than the old stuff!  Ainsley was, of course, Queen of the Playground!

And the Monkey Man spent a lot of time just "hangin' around"!

Sad thing is he's too stinkin' tall for the monkey bars.  Good thing is I no longer have to worry about him falling off!  And of course the Piggy is not to be outdone.  Anything Bubba does, she's liable to follow!

He's such a joker!
After getting our fill of the playground we headed over to the duckpond where we found a Mama Duck with 16 ducklings!  SIXTEEN!  And here I thought keeping up with two kids was rough!
The duckpond has great trees to climb!
And of course, the Piggy will not be outdone!
Springtime in Texas is AWESOME!

No comments: