Always on the go and always up to something!
Thursday, December 02, 2010
Our Little Candy Contractors
I was supposed to be at a White Elephant Party tonight, but as luck would have it, I have laryngitis instead. Not that I feel terribly bad, but I sound very much like a strangled goose or possibly a pre-pubescent boy! So instead of inflicting this on others, I decided to stay home and supervise the yearly debacle of gingerbread house construction. Oy. This year we opted for more of a village feel as we were bored with the single houses and the train was kind of a pain in the rump last year. Target had this really cute little kit called "Flight School" and came with reindeer, 2 houses and a tree. Perfect! One house per kid and one accessory per kid, SOLD! I did the major construction as we all know that "frosting" is more like fluffy, white mortar with knack for sticking to everything! Once I finished construction, I added frosting to the exterior pieces to all the kids to decorate with the candy. They did an awesome job! They also did an awesome job of helping themselves to candy canes and Red Hots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment