We let the kids run around like crazy under the lights and of course we visited with Santa!
We spent time with Papa and Nana!
And actually got a photo of the four of us together! (Thanks Nana and Papa!)

I had the chance to snuggle with my favorite little girl!
The kids tried their hand at being gingerbread cookies!
And as we were all getting a bit tired, we took a final drive around the beautiful old courthouse...
then headed for home.
I love Christmas lights almost as much as I love fireworks. There is something about the little, twinkly lights that can turn something plain and boring into something magical. It was fun watching not only my children, but everyone else's children running with wild abandon under the lights, living in that moment. It seems so infrequent that kids get to be just kids, and it was cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment