Always on the go and always up to something!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
The Influence...
My kids love movies. I mean reallly. LOVE. Movies. And they are non-discriminate, they love them all. The BIG hits include ALL Disney-Pixar movies, most of the Dreamworks stuff and lately a healthy dose of the classics (which in my world means circa 1980's). Since we have had such a scorching, hot summer, we have spent very little time outdoors and LOADS of time watching movies. Because of this recent addiction to digital entertainment there have been a few choice pieces of dialogue adopted by my sweet baby girl. Just the other day I was getting onto her about putting her toys away and she turned to me, little hand in the air like she was directing traffic and yelled, "Stand down SISTER!" It sucked! It's really hard to keep a stern, no-nonsense face when you're turning purple and trying not to giggle like a school girl! I finally broke and just had to laugh, after all, was there really in harm in it? And it WAS funny. Unfortunately the other favorite happens to be a little over the line. There is something a bit unnerving when you hear your 3 year-old in the next room yell, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WIT CHU?!?" Thank you Ghostbusters! I mean, I personally think it's kinda funny, but I'm sure most would not agree. So I have to be diligent to make sure my little angel doesn't yell this at the top of her lungs at the grocery store or art museum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment