Monday, July 27, 2009

Ian and Ainsley go on a pony ride!

I would love to say these are the pics are of Ian and Ainsley's FIRST pony rides, but they're not. Last year I took them for pony rides while we were in Ruidoso and I forgot my camera. I had every intention of taking them back that visit and snapping some pics, but alas, the Rio Ruidoso flooded, we got trapped in the canyon for 3 days and then got the hell out of dodge as soon as we could! But I had promised the kids I would take them for pony rides this trip and the lucky for us, the weather was lovely and there were NO floods! They both did really well until it was time to get off, then Ainsley pitched a wobbly from hell! It was so sad to pry her off that pony! At least it was fun while it lasted.

Here's Mr. Ian flashing that gorgeous smile while riding "Scout".

Miss Ainsley atop her milk-white steed!

No comments: