Thursday, May 15, 2008

Silly Girl!



Just bored, had the camera out and Little Miss Piglet, the ultimate ham, wanted me to snap photos of her. So who am I not to oblige? She has recently discovered an old and very loved toy of mine in my closet. The stuffed animal is named "Sousy Mouse" and I've had her as long as I can remember and if I'm not mistaken, she belonged to my cousin before me, therefore she is close to 40 years old now. That mouse was WELL-loved before I received her and I continued to love her and for some reason just never had the heart to get rid of her. She has been a fixture in my closet for years. Ainsley found her the other day, girl and mouse are rarely apart now! I find it funny that she loves my mother's old Raggedy Ann and this 40 year-old mouse more than any of her other new, soft and pretty toys. It makes me wonder if she just feels the love that these toys have received over the years, they definitely show it! This mouse has no fuzz, broken eyes, ears in need of stitching, she's a mess, but Ainsley loves her! So it looks as though Sousy gets handed down to the next generation. I wonder if she'll make it the one after that?

No comments: