Always on the go and always up to something!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Our first chapter book.
We watched Charlotte's Web the other day, it was all scratched up though and we had to return it (bummer). Anyway, I sent Ian upstairs to get ready for bed and to pick out a story he wanted to hear. I was shocked when I went into his room and he had found my old copy of Charlotte's Web. He has always been a fan of books with beautiful pictures, so I was somewhat confused. I explained that there weren't alot of pictures and that he would have to imagine the pictures in his head. He said he could do that, so we started it. We are 3 chapters in right now, Fern has just taken Wilbur to live at the Zuckerman's farm! So far Ian seems really happy with this new type of story! And I'm happy to be reading it, it's a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment