Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Daredevil gets a new tooth!

First things first, Miss Ainsley has FINALLY cut tooth number 4! Its little white edge is poking out of that gum and we are so happy, this one was a BEAR! Hopefully the rest won't be so problematic. I'm glad though, I hope it catches up with the other top tooth soon as she is very much looking like a hillbilly these days!

Onto other news, Ainsley was downstairs with me while Ian was playing on his computer upstairs when I realized how quiet it was (we all know that's a bad sign when kids are involved!). I walked around the wall in the living room to find my little Daredevil perched quite precariously upon the second stair trying to eat her Daddy's Tevas! I was COMPLETELY caught off guard!! I've never even seen this child put her foot firmly on the ground, but obviously she has been testing the waters when I'm not watching. I called her name and she immediately turned and teetered over backwards. Thank goodness I was close enough to grab her before she split her head open on the hardwoods. It scared her though and big tears ensued, well at least I think it scared her, maybe she was just p.o.'d because I interrupted her adventure! I guess that second babygate is needed sooner than I thought. She's been kind of slow in regards to pulling up on things and walking, but honestly, I was OK with that! I just don't know if I'm ready for all the bonks and bruises that accompany learning to walk!

No comments: